!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.: i am so young and little

28.2.06

i am so young and little

hoorayhoorayhooray

i pitched in my idea for the major project and my tutor laughed at my explaining my obsession with forests and woodland creatures and after i finished making a girly fool of myself for a full twenty minutes he gave a paternal smile and said the idea sounded exciting.
he even asked about the 'little fellow' on my sketchbook (aka the grey julian) and said i should do more painting and see where that leads me.
i am now feeling good about things again.

(he also mentioned that my minor project had had a lot of potential but what marred it was that is was rushed towards the end. so there was nothing wrong with the illustrations per se. phew.)

PICT0280s

in other news a woman with a dirty face lowered her car window and asked me if i wanted a lift.
i said no, i am alright, thank you.

-->

<< Home