!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.

13.9.05

my hand smells like mint, my wrist like vanilla, my forearm like candyfloss.

which is yum, but not so yum when the three fuse into one mega sugary knock-out scent. the sales assistant at pupa set her predatory crosshair while i was absently looking at the miss milkie products and promptly proceeded to harrass me by means of a minihurricane of lotions, until i made a polite exit - quoting quagmire: 'd-d-did i just get laid?'.

they have the most unique make-up. i love the ingeniousness of their packaging:




cute, huh?

girliness aside -
countdown to driving exam: seven days. and i have just learned two out of three parking methods. easy. tomorrow, i will learn how to park sideways. and i will ruin three cars in the process. that's an inevitable promise.
once i get my license, i'll drive around playing 'don't stop me now' because i will be a rocketship on my way to mars.

-->

<< Home