!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.: driving? i'd love to talk about driving. do i look like a driver? yes.

28.9.05

driving? i'd love to talk about driving. do i look like a driver? yes.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




- post-exam, in situ -

rafa: (after telling everyone else their exam results) iris...
me: tell me, i'm dying.
rafa: i'm afraid you'll be going back to england without your driver's license.
me: what?!
rafa: your gran will have to send it to you.
me: !!!!! (jumps) did that car that honked at me count?
rafa: wasn't your fault. no mistakes.
me: double !!!!!

the route was pretty straight-forward, but my guts were having a party.
i wore a certain turquoise necklace with hints of red as a good luck charm. wink.
i'm sure it worked.

watching a rented lilo & stitch 2 an hour before also worked. stitch is an adorable bundle of fuzz and destruction. i want a specimen 626 of my own, thank you please.




posdata: estoy súper enamorada de fran dieli.

-->

<< Home