!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.

24.7.05

i have an ominous feeling the moment i step into the car i will crash against the first thing that comes into a 20 meter radius.

i love the phrase 'ponte las pilas'.
it literally means, in english, 'put your batteries on'

i will put my batteries on.

you know what's really annoying? the sound of the vibration of death from the underwold of darkness and doom my mom's phone makes when its alarm goes off. perfect jump-start in the mornings. yes.

also, my hypothesis of 'all men are pigs' has been backed up by two charming young men that oinked at me, and another well-mannered lad that called me 'chocho' ('pussy' in a 'youonlyrepresentsomethingicanpenetrateyoupieceofmeat' way).

-->

<< Home