!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.: these green pen caps are forgeries, and the walls don't trust styrofoam cups

18.5.05

these green pen caps are forgeries, and the walls don't trust styrofoam cups



i filmed myself yesterday after pulling a very unproductive all-nighter, writing my dissertation proposal.
so i look a wreck. and am all lethargic.
i'll probably regret this and take it down.

aside from that, i found the motivation towards the college project that had run away from me and hidden itself in the socks drawer, thanks to the 'new' tutor (yet another staff change), who totally understood my block.
he told me to stop looking for output, and to get out of maidstone and take pictures, bring the photos in next week. take a bus anywhere, step off. go to the coast.
i stared in disbelief.
pictures? traveling?
hell yes.

-->

<< Home