!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.: i won't make a speech on the ban comic sans and emoticons manifesto

11.5.05

i won't make a speech on the ban comic sans and emoticons manifesto

maybe it's because you can't hear the tone of my voice, as i read what i type.
maybe it's because you can't see my facial language, as the thought evolves.
i often smile, or frown, or bite my bottom lip while i qwerty my mind.
because i reflect the inside activity, not the outside.
these things would have been written anyway in an a5 notebook beside my bed.

what's healthier: exteriorised anger or bottled-up bitterness?
which is why rants are so common, in this therapeutic blogomosphereland.

but i like to communicate happiness too.

-->

<< Home