!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> pegasus horse cake.

19.10.04


Posted by Hello

today i feel a new sense of responsability.
the lecture was very interesting, and i learned a lot. second year. this is getting serious at last. and i don't feel displaced.
also, i found out today that i'm student rep for the course year. hooray for pigeonholes and people who can't be bothered!

i got my parents some goodies for my brother to take back. my mom sent me lots of dutch cheeses, gouda, edam, and boere; and poffertjes (yay), and a spanish omelette. and a few packets of sugarfree dutch coin drop - which i've almost finished. and this really nice typicially dutch spice they put on chicken which works perfectly well with quorn. so my brother's taking a big little-bear-like hug with him in the form of material objects back to them.

-->

<< Home